RTE Maharashtra Admission 2022-23 seats are now open in the state. Parents who want to apply for their children can go through this article to get more information about the RTE Admission. 25% reserved seats are available for the poor children in the Maharashtra State, which parents can make use of it.
To start your application filling procedure, one has to visit the website link @rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in. Just apply for the RTE admission by following the simple steps available on the internet. In this article, you will get all the necessary information such as
- Procedure to apply for RTE admission
- Documents required for the admission
- Steps to check the school list
- Eligibility criteria
|Maharashtra RTE Admission 2022-23: Overview|
|Standards||Primary to 8th Standard|
|Department||School Education & Support Department, Government of Maharashtra|
|Benefits of Scheme||Education belonging to a poor background and low caste group|
|Name of State||Maharashtra|
|Starting Date of Submission||12th February 2022|
|Application Last Date||29th February 2022|
RTE Maharashtra Online Admission Form:
The Government of Maharashtra’s School Education and Support Department is now inviting applications for RTE admission from parents for their children. The last date for parents to submit their application for RTE admission is 29th February 2022. According to the right to education act of 2009, 25% of reservation seats are now open. Starting from primary classes to 8th standard, students can get a reservation in private schools in different places of Maharashtra.
District-wise Seat in Maharashtra RTE Admission:
|District||RTE Schools||RTE Vacancy|
Maharashtra RTE Admission Date Schedule:
The following dates are crucial for the RTE admission in Maharashtra:
|Application submission commencement date||12 February 2022|
|Application last date||29 February 2022|
|Lottery draw||11 March 2022 & 12 March 2022|
|Documents verification by going to BEO term and admission to the school||14 March 2022 – 3 April 2022|
|The waiting list for students to take admission stage-1||13 April 2022 – 14 April 2022|
|The waiting list for students to take admission stage-2||26 April 2022 & 29 April 2022|
|The waiting list for students to take admission stage-3||11 March 2022 & 12 March 2022|
|The waiting list for students to take admission stage-4||11 March 2022 – 12 March 2022|
RTE Maharashtra Admission – Age Limit Guidelines:
The first thing to know about your child is checking the age criteria for applying for RTE Admission. The Maharashtra Government is asking for the age criteria to be six years for children to seek admission in Class I. For nursery class admission, the children should complete three years of age.
The cutoff date was first declared on July 31 and later changed to September 30. This means that the children should have completed 3 years of age to apply for RTE admissions.
How to open the official website for RTE Maharashtra Admission 2022-23?
The official websites for RTE admission in Maharashtra which is https://student.maharashtra.gov.in/ & https://rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in/ are not working or opening properly. Many parents are facing issues while opening the website. For them, the following steps will find helpful:
- Open the above link on the web browser
- Now, you will get a privacy error message saying that “your connection is not private”.
- To visit the site, you need to click the advanced option.
- After that, one has to click the “Proceed to student.maharashtra.gov.in (unsafe)” link.
- RTE Maharashtra admission site will open on your screen now.
RTE Maharashtra Application Form:
- Parents will get the RTE Maharashtra Application Form in the second week of February 2022. It is allowed to fill until the second week of February 2022.
- To know about the admission procedure, parents need to visit the official website of the university.
- The official authority of the RTE may not accept other modes other than the online mode for the process of the application form.
- Before the due date, one has to fill the application form.
- If parents didn’t submit the application form, they will not be allowed to appear in the admission procedure.
- Parents need to check the eligibility criteria set by the Maharashtra State Authority before applying for admission.
- One has to register on the official site of the university where you need to provide the essential details such as contact number, email ID, etc.
- Once you register on the website, you will get login credentials through mail or SMS on your registered phone number and email ID.
- If you are already registered on the official website, you need to log in using your credentials.
- Now, the application form opens on the screen which you need to fill it with the correct details.
- Provide all the information in the form and upload the necessary documents.
- Follow the given size and format to upload the documents on the official website.
- Check the application form before taking print out of the duly filled application form.
RTE Maharashtra Admission Process:
Here is the procedure for the RTE admission process which has 25% reserved seats in private schools.
All the private schools that are eligible under RTE Admission need to fill in the following details. Once filling details, the schools have to get approval from the URC head. This makes the school available on the RTE school list.
Here the needed details for school registration:
- School contacts
- Valid Age Limit for students’ admission
- The total strength of the school, vacancies available for RTE 25% reservation
- Exact School location on Google map
Here are the steps for child registration:
- The first step is to get the application number after registering on the system.
- Once you get the application number and password, log in to the website to provide child details and parent details.
- Now, check for the schools located within the 1 KM or 1-3 KM range from your house.
- Choose the required standard and upload the necessary documents
- Confirm and submit the application
- Once confirmation is done, you need to take a printout of the application with the necessary documents.
Registration Procedure to apply for Maharashtra RTE Admission 2022-23:
To apply for RTE admission, parents have to follow the following steps:
Step 1: Go to the official website of the School Education and Support Department of Maharashtra State.
Step 2: Before you submit the application form, you need to read the “Notification for RTE 25% reservation”. This will give you an idea to apply for the form.
Step 3: Once the homepage opens on the screen, you need to select the option “Online Application”.
Step 4: If you are a new user, you need to make a new registration and you need to provide the details such as
- Child Name
- Date of Birth
- District of Current Address
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Step 5: If you are already registered with the website, you need to log in with details such as
- Application Number
- Captcha Code
Step 6: Then log in to the website and enter the mandatory details of the child. Some of the details you need to provide include
- Child’s name
- Mother’s full name
- Father’s full name
- Child’s date of birth
- Current residential address
- Child’s age
Step 7: Once you enter all the details, you need to upload the necessary documents.
Step 8: Finally, check the application form having your correct details to submit them. You can take a printout of the application form by clicking the print icon.
The registration process for RTE admissions in Maharashtra started in certain cities. Some of them include Nandurbar, Jalgaon, Buldana, Raigarh, Thane, Satara, Nagpur, Bid, Gadchiroli, Wardha, Latur, Yavatmal, Nashik, Akola, Washim, Mumbai, Nanded, Sindhudurg, Osmanabad, Sangli, Solapur, Bhandara, Dhule, Ratnagiri, Amravati, Hingoli, Parbhani, Pune, Kolhapur, Palghar, Jalna, Chandrapur, Ahmadnagar, Aurangabad, and Gondiya.
List of Documents Required for RTE Admission Maharashtra:
When you are applying for the application for RTE Admission, you need to upload certain documents.
- Address Proof such as Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Passport, or Ration Card
- Residence Proof such as rental agreement. People residing in rental houses have to submit the secondary registrar registered certificates. Such certificates should be in the name of the house owner.
- Financially weak background students need to submit income certificate in their parents’ name
- Socially deprived students need to submit their caste certificates.
- Physically challenging students need to submit their disability certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Passport-sized photograph
- Aadhar Card
RTE Maharashtra Selection Criteria 2022-23:
- Students may get the seats based on the selection criteria. In the case of the registered number of students are less than the number of vacancies in RTE admission, all the students will get the seat in the private schools.
- Schools having less number of seats will get the seat allotment based on the lottery system.
RTE Maharashtra 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria:
The official authority of Maharashtra may update the eligibility criteria for the RTE admission in online mode.
RTE Maharashtra 2022-23 Lottery:
- For getting admission from school to students, the official authority will conduct a lottery program.
- All the applicants may get seats in the school if the number of applicants is less than the number of vacancies in the RTE admission.
- Some schools have more number of applicants in the RTE admission. In such a school, the authority uses the lottery system. It is generated by the education officer of the district administration.
- For the students’ reference, the official authority may release the candidates’ list on the official website.
- To check the selection list, you need to login to the website using the credentials. Use the same credentials generated during the registration process.
Procedure to the checklist of schools:
- Go to the official website of the School Education and Support Department of Maharashtra State.
- On the homepage, you will see the section or tab, “List of Schools”. Click on this option.
- To search the school list, enter the state as Maharashtra and district name. Then, choose the search option either “by block” or “by the name”.
- Now, click the search option to get the school list in the chosen district. The information regarding the list of schools appears on the screen.
RTE Maharashtra Lottery Result 2022-23
The official authority of RTE 25 admission may release the results once the application process is over. The Government may release the RTE admission results of 2021 in two different ways such as selected and not selected. For selection mode, there are 3 rounds of selection. Use an official website, to check the results of RTE Maharashtra’s first, second, and third rounds lottery result.
The Result – RTE Maharashtra Admission 2022-23:
For the parents’ reference about the results of RTE Admission in online mode, one can visit the official website of the university. Parents need to report at the online allotted school on the decided time and date. While reporting at the school, one has to carry the following documents such as
- Category certificate
- Disability certificate
- Printout of the duly filled application form
- Photograph passport size
- Educational qualification mark sheets
- Birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
The Bottom Line:
Thus, the above article helps the parents to get knowledge about RTE Admission in Maharashtra. The RTE admission helps the students of economically backward caste or poor family to get a good education in top-rated schools. Parents can read this article to apply for RTE Admission in Maharashtra.