If you are living in Delhi and planning to study your child in best private schools of Delhi then here is good news for your under the RTE act 2008 the govt. of Delhi inviting online application form for ews & dg category and shortlisted candidate will study for free in private schools of Delhi and here in this post I am going to tell you everything about ews admission Delhi 2022-23. Please make sure to read entire post before asking any query as we have tried to answer almost every query here and don’t share your personal details like phone number or aadhaar number on this website or any other website. So without taking too much time let’s have a glance on Delhi nursery admission.
EWS Nursery Admission Schedule Date 2022-23
One of the most important question which is asked by the several parents of Delhi is that When the admission for ews & dg category will start? To be very honest in 2021 currently their is no accurate answer for this question due to Covid Panademic several sector is affected and it could be the big reason for ews admission delay in 2022.
Currently no official announcement is available on official website edudel.nic.in as well as no announcement is made by the DoE regarding ews & dg admission in Delhi for the session 2022-23.
However there is some rumours that admission may start in the month of February or March as the whole ews admission process is online then anything could be happen and admission may start soon. So stay in touch with us and bookmark this page for accurate and correct ews admission schedule date for session 2022-23.
Here is the good news for all the parents who are eagerly waiting for ews admission date the confirmed ews admission date is released by some popular news sources and soon it will be available on edudel.nic.in website here is the confirmed ews nursery admission date 2022-23.
(To be updated)
Commencement of admissions, availability of forms
Last date for submission of applications
Uploading details of children who applied for admission under open seats
Display of the first list
Resolution of queries of parents
Display of the second list (if any)
Resolution of queries of parents for the second list
Subsequent list of admission, if any
Closure of the admission process
EWS Admission Application Form 2022-23
The admission process in the primary schools of Delhi is online so don’t worry about the ews admission application form for 2021. To get the application form you have to follow the below said steps:
- First of all access the official website of Directorate of Education which is edudel.nic.in
- Here on home page you have to click on “EWS / DG Admissions and EWS / Freeship Admissions” you can understand same via the below attached image.
- Once you click on the link a new page will appear where you have to click “Registration for New User (Nursery/Pre-School to Class-1), नए आवेदनकर्ता के लिए पंजीकरण (नर्सरी / प्री-स्कूल से कक्षा -1 तक)” and the application form will appear on your screen.
How to Apply Register Online for EWS Nursery Admission Delhi 2022-23
As we said the whole process is online and you can apply or register online but before you proceed please make sure you have uploaded your documents online in your pc or must carry your documents with you before you start the registration process so here we go ho you can register online for Delhi ews admission 2022.
Due to any reason if you are unable to follow the above process don’t worry just follow these steps.
- For Delhi ews admission 2022-23 just click on direct link here : http://edustud.nic.in/mis/studentadmission/webform1.aspx
- Now click on Registration for New User (Nursery/Pre-School to Class-1)
- In the new registration form, fill all the mandatory details, which are marked by an asterisk (*).
- Before you click on the register button, check all the filled-in data as they are non-editable.
- A pop-up dialog box will appear, click on ‘OK’ to go to the next step of registration.
- On the next screen you it will ask for login credentials which you have register on your email id and mobile number too.
- Login with your registration number and ward dob.
- Now you have to fill personal and academic details in the form.
- In the next step you have to fill parents, ward, residence and so on.
- Once you fill all the required details just click on preview button and make sure you have fill all the details correctly.
- If you are satisfied with all the details you have filled in the form then click on submit button please check all the details carefully later you can’t edit any of the details you have submitted.
- Now you will be on step 2, here you have to choose schools depending on the distance from your residence.
- You can add as maximum as school you want just try to order them on your priority basis however you can edit it so don’t worry about it. Just choose the school for which you want to admit your ward.
- Select the priority list of your school, then click on the submit button. Subsequent steps will help you to fill up the various schools as per the distance from your location starting from 1 km to 6 km and beyond.
- At the end you will on final submission section where you have to click on “Final Submisson” and the take print of your application form.
- If you feel all the details entered by you is absloutly correct then click on “OK” button and it will redirect to print page take print of your application form.
- Make sure you have saved your login credentials with you as it may be required later.
Documents Required for Admission
I have mentioned all the documents which is required for the admission if you belongs to DG category then you don’t need income certificate however if you belongs to any other category you need income certificate.
Proof of Date of Birth:–
- Birth certificate under the Birth. Death and Marriage Certificate Act. 1969.
- Hospital/Auxiliary urse and Midwife.(ANM) register record.
- Anganwadi Record.
- Declaration of age of the child by the parents or guardian.
Proof of Present Residential Address:-
- Ration card in the name of Parents having name of the Child in Ration card.
- Domicile certificate of child or his/her parents.. .
- Voter I card of any of the parents.
- Electricity Bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill.
- Unique Identity Card (Aadhar) of Mother/Father/Child issued by Govt. of India.
- Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
Proof of Economically Weaker Section (EWS):-
- Income. certificate issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar
- BPL Ration Card (Yellow coloured)
- AAY Ration Card (pink coloured)
- Food Security card.issued by Food & supply Dept.(GNCT of Delhi)
Proof of Disadvantage Group (DG):-.
- Caste Certificate issued by Revenue Dept. GNCT Delhi (DC Office) in respect of SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) ofChildfParents.
- Medical Certificate issued by Govt. Hospital in respect of child with Special Needs/Disabled ..
- Documentary evidence for Orphan. (4) Documentary evidence for Transgender .
Eligibility (Who can apply for admission)
- You must be a residence of Delhi from past 3 years minimum.
- Your income should not be more than Rs. 1 lakh.
- An SC/ST/OBC or Physically Challenged kids can apply for this scheme.
Age limit Guidelines
- For Pre-School or Nursery: The child should be between 3 to 5 years old on 31 March 2022
- For Pre-Primary or KG: the child should be between 4 to 6 years old on 31 March 2023
- For Class 1: the child should be between 5 to 7 years old on 31 March 2023
EWS Admission Delhi – Frequently Asked Question
Question: When does the ews & dg admission will starts for the session 2022-23?
Answer: Usually the admission always starts in the month of December but in 2022 due to covid the admission process could be delay and it may start in the month March.
Question: I have no income certificate at the time of registration can i apply?
Answer: Yes, you can but you must have income certificate applied copy and number if you selected then you have to provide the income certificate in the prescribe time otherwise your admission will be discard.
Question: Can I apply for both EWS & DG category?
Answer: Absolutely No, we at ewsdgadmission.in highly recommend to avoid it if you found in such situation then your admission will be rejected and DoE may take legal action against you.
Question: How can I get admission in EWS Category?
Answer: If you meed the eligibility criteria then you can apply under this scheme and we have already shared the detail information about it above so please read it carefully.
Question: For What EWS & DG stands?
Answer: EWS is basically stands for Economically Weaker Section while DG is stand for Disadvantage Group.
Question: Who comes under EWS category?
Answer: All those parents who is living in Delhi and have annual income below Rs. 1 Lakh.
Question: Where I can get ews admission form?
Answer: The whole process is online and you don’t need to visit any school for the form as it;s available online on the official website of Directorate of Education edudel.nic.in.
Hope you have find the answer of almost every query here if still have any query in mind just drop it in below comment section and we will try to answer it as soon as we can.