EWS Admission Starts for Class 2nd to 9th in all private schools of Delhi for session 2022-23 and here on this page we will discuss about the same in detail with official notification.
The Directorate of Education has release the official notification on it’s website that admission for ews category for class 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th & 9th will starts from 14th March 2022 and the admission process will be closed on 25th March 2022.
As very few days are left for the admission so be quick and don’t be lazy and prepare all the required documents for the admission. Here on this page I have also shared how and from where you can apply the form. So read it carefully and follow the said instructions below in the post. Please do share it with other as much as you can so that the needy one can get the admission in private school of Delhi. You can also get the official notification from the official website or also given the link at the bottom of the page for your help.
So, here we go with the detail information step by step ews admission for class 2nd to 9 in Delhi.
EWS Admission Date for Class 2nd to 9th Session 2022-23
|Opening of Online Module for filling online application by the EWS/Free-ship category applicants.||14-Mar-22||Saturday|
|Last date of submission of online application by the EWS/Free-ship category applicants.||25-Mar-22||Wednesday|
|The date of first computerized draw of lots for EWS/free-ship category.||30-Mar-22||Monday|
You have only 10 days to apply for the admission so don’t be late and apply as fast as you can and also share with others this news so that, they can also apply under this scheme.
List of Documents Required for EWS & DG Category Admission
*Proof of Date of Birth:–
- Birth certificate under the Birth. Death and Marriage Certificate Act. 1969.
- Hospital/Auxiliary urse and Midwife.(ANM) register record.
- Anganwadi Record.
- Declaration of age of the child by the parents or guardian.
Proof of Present Residential Address:-
- Ration card in the name of Parents having name of the Child in Ration card.
- Domicile certificate of child or his/her parents.. .
- Voter I card of any of the parents.
- Electricity Bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill.
- Unique Identity Card (Aadhar) of Mother/Father/Child issued by Govt. of India.
- Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
Proof of Economically Weaker Section (EWS):-
- Income. certificate issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar
- BPL Ration Card (Yellow coloured)
- AAY Ration Card (pink coloured)
- Food Security card.issued by Food & supply Dept.(GNCT of Delhi)
Age Limit Guidelines for Class 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th & 9th
|2nd||The age of child should be 6+ but less than 7 years|
|3rd||The age of child should be 7+ but less than 8 years|
|4th||The age of child should be 8+ but less than 9 years|
|5th||The age of child should be 9+ but less than 10 years|
|6th||The age of child should be 10+ but less than 11 years|
|7th||The age of child should be 11+ but less than 12 years|
|8th||The age of child should be 12+ but less than 13 years|
|9th||The age of child should be 13+ but less than 14 years|
EWS Admission Application Form for Class 2 to 9
You don’t have to visit anywhere for the admission form as it’s available on official website of Directorate of Education Delhi which link is also shared here for you: http://edustud.nic.in/mis/studentadmission/webform1.aspx
How to Register Online for Class 2nd above under EWS Category
Step 1: To register for ews admission first of all you have to access the official website of “DoE” which is edudel.nic.in
Step 2: Here on the home page you can see the “EWS/DG Admission” link click on it as shown in below image.
Step 3: It will redirect you on new page here: http://edustud.nic.in/mis/studentadmission/webform1.aspx
Step 4: Here you have to click on
“1. Registration for New User (Class 2nd Onwards )
नए आवेदनकर्ता के लिए पंजीकरण (कक्षा दूसरी से)”
Step 5: You will be redirect to new page and here you have to choose the class for which you want to appy either for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th & 9th choose the class accordingly.
Step 6: Now fill all the mandatory details of your child like his/her
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Date of Birth
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Total Annual Income of both the Parents from all sources *
- Category under which Applied either EWS only.
- After filling the form click on Register button.
Step 7: Congratulations you have successfully applied for ews admission Delhi, now you will receive the registration number on your registered mobile number and the same will be show on the screen please keep it save as without you can’t apply and this registration number also used to check the ews admission result. As you have successfully registered for ews admission now the 2nd section is you have to apply for it where you have to upload your documents and have to choose the school which detail information is shared accordingly.
Here is how to apply online ews admission for class 2 onwards
After the successful registeration you have to apply for class 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 or 9th for which you want to apply please before do start the apply process please make sure you have your registration number and password with you.
- Access the official website of edudel once again: edudel.nic.in
- Click on EWS/DG Admission link.
- Click on
“2. Login If Already Registered
पंजीकृत आवेदनकर्ता के लिए लॉगिन करे” button.
- Enter your registration number and password in prescribe box.
- Now a page will open with information already filled at the time of registration which can’t be edited or updated now.
- Now you have to enter your parents/guardian details, residential address, locality, sub-locality, sub ‐ sub locality of your residence through drop down menu.If you do not find the sub‐locality/sub‐sub locality in which your residence is located, then select the nearest sub‐locality /sub ‐ sub locality. It is vital information as it only will be used to reflect the schools in different distance ranges from your residential area. So be extra careful.
- Click on preview button read all the information carefully if correct click on submit button or click on back button to edit the details.
On clicking the “submit” button, a screen with message ‐ “You cannot edit the information after submission. sure you want to submit the application?” with two options “OK” or “CANCEL” will appear.
- Click “OK” button is clicked, a message will appear on the screen “Information has been successfully submitted. You cannot change any information of step 1. Now Go to Step 2”.
Click on “Step 2” button .At step 2 page (Choice of Schools 0 ‐ 1 Km), the list of schools in 0 ‐ 1 m k will be displayed. Click “Add” button to give priority to the schools.
- The list of schools so displayed will automatic arranged based on the b you. If you don’t want to assign any priority/choose any particular school, 2.11 ally get priority assigned it will not be reflected in your opted list of schools. You can also delete the name of the chosen school from the priority list by clicking on the “Delete” button. After completing your priorities click on “Submit” button.
After clicking submit button, a message will appear on the screen “Information successfully submitted. If you want to edit the choice of schools then go back to step ‐ 2 , otherwise go to step ‐ 3”
- If you don’t want to opt for any school in the 0 ‐ 1 Km distance range, click on red button “Click Here if do not want to apply in any of the following schools” to go to step 3.
After clicking the red button the following screen with the information will be displayed.
- (Choice of Schools 1 ‐ 3 Kms) has the schools in distance range of 1 ‐ 3 Kms. Repeat the process mentioned at Serial No. 2.10 to 2.14 above for completing step 3.
(Choice of Schools 3 ‐ 6 Kms) has the schools in the distance range of 3 ‐ 6 Kms. Again repeat the process mentioned at Serial No. 2.10 to 2.14 above for completing step 4.
- (Choice of Schools above 6 Kms) has the schools in the distance range of above 6 Kms. Again repeat the process mentioned at Serial No. 2.10 to 2.14 above for completing step 5. You can add maximum of 5 schools in this distance range.
After completing step 5, click step 6 (Final Submission & Print)
- A page with the entire application form with filled in details will open. If you are okay with priority assigned to schools, tick mark accepting the declaration statement & click Final Submit button.
After final submission, A page will appear with message “You cannot change the choice of schools after final submission. Are you sure you want to submit the application two buttons wil be there “OK” & “Cancel”.
- If you are okay with the priorities assigned to the schools click on “OK” button. If not & want to make corrections/changes, click “cancel” button.
if you click “Cancel” button, you can again visit step 2 to 5. Make necessary changes in priorities and repeat from Serial Number 2.16 onwards.
- If you click “OK” button, your application form will be submitted & all the information filled will be freezed. Thus no change can be made in the application form thereafter.
Then the page will appear with option of “Print” button. Take printout of application form for your future reference.
- Print out can be taken again also by logging in by using your reiteration number / Login ID & password by clicking the link “Login if already registered” on the home page.
Congrats you have successfully applied and register under ews category, now the next is you have to wait for the result for which you can stay in touch with us or follow the official website edudel.nic.in.
If you have any query please drop it in below box one of our team member will reply you soon for the same however we will recommend you to please refer the official notification as well for the accurate update.