EWS Online Form Delhi 2020-21 for Admission in Schools of Delhi
The Directorate of Education “DOE” Delhi finally announced the ews & dg nursery admission date in varied schools of Delhi but parents are confused as they are not getting ews admission form online or offline from the official website of DoE or school itself and due to which they are very disappointed.
To keep this thing in mind and keep you out from such disappointment, today I am going to share the ews form online Delhi for the session 2020-21. These forms are available in both the languages in Hindi & English. So, that you can download them as per your choice and need from the comfort of your home and you don’t have to visit any school for the ews & dg admission form.
With the passage of time everything get changed and govt. made the all the process online either it’s admission form, apply, registration or result of ews Delhi everything is online. So it’s good for the parents who wants to apply. The below attached form could help you how to fill form but we highly recommend all the parents to fill the admission form via the online mode.
You can fill the form yourself online the process is easy and we have also discussed about it here “How to Apply Register & Fill EWS Application Form Online Myself“. The complete process is explained very well step by step for your convenience.
The benefit of applying the application form is you don’t have to visit any school to submit it and you can apply multiple of schools under a form and it will also show you the school near your distance and you can pick the best one or all of them to apply for your kids and the best part is you will get the registration number instantly. So go for ews online admission form instead of offline procedure.
EWS Admission Form (Official Important Link)
- Click here for Registration for New User (Nursery/Pre-School to Class-1)
- Click here to fill the Nursery Admission Form 2019-20 Delhi for admission under EWS/DG category.
- Click here for login.
- Click here for deletion of Registration/Application Form.
EWS/DG Nursery Application Form Delhi 2020-21
Admission form in EnglishEWS DG Admission form in English
Admission form in HindiEWS DG Admission form in Hindi
You can download these form but as per latest update of Directorate of Education Delhi the offline procedure is closed and you have to apply via the online mode only. Downloading these form is no more beneficial for you. If you go for online process please do scan following documents in your pc or laptop.
Proof of Date Birth
(1) Birth certificate under the Birth, Death and Marriage Certificate Act. 1986.
(2) Hospital/Auxiliary Nurse and MidvifL” (ANM) register record.
(3) Angnnwadi Record.
(4) Declaration of age of the child by the parents or guardian.
Proof of Residential Proof
(1) Ration card in the name of Parents ha, tng name of the Child in Ration card.
(2) Domicile certificate of child or his/her parents.
(3) Voter I card of any of the parents.
(4) Electricity Bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill.
(5) Unique Identity Card (Aadhar) or Morher/Father/Child issued by Go\’1. of India.
(6) Passport in the name of any of the parents or child .
Proof of Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
(1) Income certificate issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
(2) BPL Ration Card (Yellow colored)
(3) AA Y Ration Card (Pink colored)
(4) Food Security card issued by Food 8: supply Dept.(GNCT of Delhi)
Proof of DG
(1) Caste Certificate issued by Revenue Dept. GNCT Deihl (DC Office) ill respect or SC/ST/OBC (NON Creamy Layer) of Child/Parents.
(2) Medical Certificate issued by Govt. Hospital in respect of child with Special Needs/Disabled.
(3) Documentary evidence for Orphan.
(4) Documentary evidence for Transgender .
Hope you found it worthful before you do apply also see the eligibility criteria and ews admission guidelines if you meets the criteria only then you can apply to see complete info click here “EWS Admission Eligibility Criteria & Age Limit Guidelines“.