Parents are very confused regarding the new rules of ews/dg nursery admission 2021-22 and age limit of the children is one of them parents are confused what is the age limit for the kids to take admission in Nursery / Pre – School, KG / Pre-Primary & for the Class I (first).
We receive several query of parents who are still confused what should be the age of their kids to take admission for different classes under EWS/DG admission schools of Delhi. Below is the detail information regarding this but before it just want to confirmed you that admission for EWS/DG admission are already started from 2nd January 2017 below is the helpful links regarding ews admission so must read them carefully.
Age Limit Rules of Kids for Admission in Delhi School Under EWS/DG Admission
- Nursery/Pre-School: Age Between 3 to 4 years on 31.03.2021
- KG/Pre-Primary: Age Between 4 to 5 years on 31.03.2021
- Class I (first): Age Between 5 to 6 years on 31.03.2021
With this age description you can calculate age of your child and can take decision are they able to take admission under this category if still confused can ask it via comment in below box and can confirmed it in nearest school.
Hope you find this article helpful to know more about EWS DG Admission 2021 keep in touch with us and also read below mentioned posts.
- EWS / DG Admission Schedule Date 2021-22
- How & Where to Get EWS Admission Form
- EWS/DG Nursery Admission Form Online
- List of Documents Required for EWS DG Admission in Delhi Schools
- EWS/DG Nursery Admission Rules Regarding Fee
- All Rules of EWS/DG Nursery Admission
- How to Apply for Income Certificate Online / Offline