The Directorate of Education (DOE) starts the admission process in Delhi for EWS / DG Nursery Admission for the session 2017-18 you can view the complete schedule detail on this page “EWS DG Nursery Admission 2017 Date”. Here on this page we are going to share the complete list of documents which required for ews dg admission 2017 in Delhi’s school.
It may be possible that different school may ask for some additional documents but don’t you need to worry you can ask them in below box we will help you in this regard but below mention documents are mandatory for the admission process in Delhi’s school for pre – nursery classes session 2017-18. So while you visit the school with admission form must attached the following documents with it. In case you don’t have admission form you can get it via paying just rs. 25as registration fee or can download it online from the official site the detail information could be found on.
Here is complete list of documents required for ews / dg nursery admission
Submit any one of the following documents as proof:
*Proof of Date of Birth:–
- Birth certificate under the Birth. Death and Marriage Certificate Act. 1969.
- Hospital/Auxiliary urse and Midwife.(ANM) register record.
- Anganwadi Record.
- Declaration of age of the child by the parents or guardian.
Proof of Present Residential Address:-
- Ration card in the name of Parents having name of the Child in Ration card.
- Domicile certificate of child or his/her parents.. .
- Voter I card of any of the parents.
- Electricity Bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill.
- Unique Identity Card (Aadhar) of Mother/Father/Child issued by Govt. of India.
- Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
Proof of Economically Weaker Section (EWS):-
- Income. certificate issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar
- BPL Ration Card (Yellow coloured)
- AAY Ration Card (pink coloured)
- Food Security card.issued by Food & supply Dept.(GNCT of Delhi)
Proof of Disadvantage Group (DG):-.
- Caste Certificate issued by Revenue Dept. GNCT Delhi (DC Office) in respect of SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) ofChildfParents.
- Medical Certificate issued by Govt. Hospital in respect of child with Special Needs/Disabled ..
- Documentary evidence for Orphan. (4) Documentary evidence for Transgender .
Hope you find it worthful if have any query or just drop it in below box we will try to get in touch with you as fast as we can.