The first & second list of selected students of ews/dg nursery admission result for the session 2017-18 will be out on the official site EDUDEL.NIC.in and you can find the list here on this page. The Directorate of Education “Delhi” has decided to publish the result in 2 different dates accordingly.
2nd list selected students including waiting list applicants will be out on 17th March 2017
If you are unable to find the name of your child in the list don’t worry you can check it via registration number & dob to know how click on the Home tab above or click on “Ews Result 2017-18“.
Latest Update on EWS: For all those parents who are not selected in the first list still have a hope that 2nd list of EWS may be announced after 15th April 2017 for more see these cuttings.
Please stay in touch with us to see the first and second list of selected students under EWS/DG category in Schools of Delhi once the result announce we will share the .pdf file link on this page. So you can bookmark this page as well for the list and can also share your view and suggestion with us. However you can view the result through the official site or visit home page for more or click on this “How & Where to Check EWS/DG Result 2017 Online”.
All those lucky parents whose child name found in the list later have to provide the all the documents which list is given below or you can see this post “Complete List of Documents Required for EWS/DG Admission” or see this.
Proof of Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- Income Certificate issued by Tehsildar or Revenue Officer
- BPL Ration Card with Yellow Color
- AAY Ration Card Pink Color
- Food and Security Card issued by the Food and Supply Department of Delhi
Proof of Disadvantage Group (DG)
- Caste Certificate issued by Revenue Officer of Delhi with not less than Tehsildar post
- Medical Certificate issued by Government Hospital of India for Special need and Disabled Child.
- Documentary evidence of Orphan and Transgender
The admission process was started from 10th January 2017 and it will be closed on 31st March 2017. So, do the needful for the admission process of your kids.