The Directorate of Education “DOE” Delhi finally announced the ews/dg admission date in varied schools of Delhi but parents are confused as they are not getting ews admission form either online or offline from school itself to adhere to it in mind today I am going to share admission form in Hindi as well as in English language for the parents you can download this admission form in any of your choice language the download link is given below in the post you just have to click on it and download it and take it’s print.
EWS/DG Nursery Application Form
Admission form in EnglishEWS DG Admission form in English
Admission form in HindiEWS DG Admission form in Hindi
I personally recommend you to “Register Online for EWS/DG Admission 2018-19” as you will get the registration number quick and it will save your too much time however if you still want to apply offline just download the application form and attached required documents with the form and here is the list of documents which you have to attached with the ews admission form.
Proof of Date Birth
(1) Birth certificate under the Birth, Death and Marriage Certificate Act. 1986.
(2) Hospital/Auxiliary Nurseand Midv ifL” (ANM) register record.
(3) Angnnwadi Record.
(4) Declaration of age of the child by the parents or guardian.
Proof of Residential Proof
(1) Ration card in the name of Parents ha, tng name ofthe Child in Ration card.
(2) Domicile certificate of child or his/her parents.
(3) Voter I card of any of the parents.
(4) Electricity Bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill.
(5) Unique Identity Card (Aadhar) otMorher/Father/Child issued by Go\’1. of India.
(6) Passport in the name of any ofthe parents or child .
Proof of Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
(1) Income certificate issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
(2) BPL Ration Card (Yellow coloured)
(3) AA Y Ration Card (Pink coloured)
(4) Food Security card issued by Food 8: supply Dept.(GNCT of Delhi)
Proof of DG
(1) Caste Certificate issued by Revenue Dept. GNCT Deihl (DC Office) ill respect or SC/ST/Ol3C (NOll Creamy Layer) ofChild/Parents.
(2) Medical Certificate issued by Covr. Hospital in respect of child with Special Needs/Disabled.
(3) Documentary evidence forOrphan.
(4) Doc umentary ev ide nee for Transgender .